Should you need a break during your meeting or conference, we will happily assist you with the planning and activities. The magnificent nature surrounding the castle is Denmark’s first UNESCO-designated Geopark and therefore the perfect location in which to re-energise and seek inspiring activities.
Dragsholm Castle offers unique facilities and opportunities: group rooms, charming castle halls and salons and large, green outdoor areas that invite nature walks, exploration and team-building. Enjoying a location just one hour from Copenhagen, the castle hotel is easily accessible by both car and public transport.
· Historical guided tours
· Wine tasting with the castle sommelier
· Herb walks with a nature guide
· Clay target shooting (for groups) from January-August.
· Archery (for groups)
· Mountain biking (for groups) ·
· GPS runs (for groups)
· Running trips
· Morning bathing at the beach, Sejerø Bay
· Training on our Outdoor Fitness course
· Board games
· Hiking to Vejrhøj
· Golf at Dragsholm Golf Club